Pages

Saturday, May 5, 2012

May 5, 2012 [Red Velvet Cake]

My lovely boyfriend called this morning to wake me up and came over with my favorite cake. Red velvet that he made. Yummy! :) He is so awesome. I pretty much swam the whole day at his papa's house. I might have lost my best friend those. Trying to get her back. "I have been trying for too long to make amends with you, to try at least make you happy and no, I'm not pushing you away. Thank you for the present, even though I haven't opened it because I still want to open it in front of you. I know I did wrong tonight and messed up, but I had my reasons and even though words hurt, if you let me become truthful, I can explain to you what I think. I still consider you my best friend even though you may hate me."

No comments:

Post a Comment