Pages

Friday, October 26, 2012

October 26, 2012 [Pink Manicure]

Earlier in the year, in May, Robbie's mother gave me a gift certification to Lucky Nails. The certification was about to expire, and I didn't want to waste the money Mrs. Lisa had put into it. Never had gotten my nails done before, yes, I was kinda paranoid. I knew Katie didn't like having her nails done and Robbie, well... he's a dude, but he did offer coming. Katie mentioned that her Nana absolutely loves getting her nails done, so I called her up and we made plans for Friday. A few hours together and our nails looked fabulous. Arriving home, I realized that it was Lee's birthday. I could have invited her......
I called her and wished her a happy birthday, afterwards getting dressed for early Halloween as pikachu for work.

No comments:

Post a Comment