Pages

Monday, September 3, 2012

September 3, 2012 [Chinese Food]

Oh man, oh man, oh man. Did it felt like I was about to starve all day. Robbie comes over around one-thirty and we do school work and fiddle till about five to go get a few groceries at Wal-Mart. Robbie knowing I was a hungry hippo took us out to eat at Winn Buffet. Not being a huge fan of buffets, I surely took advantage of this one. Ummm.... I grabbed three plates of food including dessert, which consist of ice cream and Mandarin oranges. I was a fatty and didn't exactly care at the time. Robbie defiantly knew where to take me. Afterwards, we took about a two mile walk at the park. I swear it was frog/toad overload there, since it had rained so much. I saw about five-six and of course I had to hold them. Robbie thinks they are gross, but yet he held my hand after I had held them. Hehe. Love him.

No comments:

Post a Comment