Pages

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

September 4, 2012 [Strangers]

Not too much happened today, but while sitting on a bench in the hallway looking over biology notes, waiting for Katie to get out of biology; I chick approached me. She wanted to study biology as well and the break room was too loud for her. We chatted some, before she left. Not long after that a dude went to go sit down on the floor before I offered for him to sit on the bench. We talked about laptops, Pokemon, Yugi-Oh, and classes. The fact that I got along so well with strangers made my day. Just the fact of holding a conversation and talking. Making my way to biology, I felt my back start to ache. I sat through biology lab, hoping the class would let out early, with cold sweat and constant pain. When I arrived home, I took some IB's and I felt so much better.

No comments:

Post a Comment