Pages

Thursday, August 16, 2012

August 15, 2012 [First Day of Tech 2012]

Today tech as officially started. I have Biology lecture 101, psychology 203, and math 102 on Mondays and Wednesday. American History 202, Public Speaking and Biology lab on Tuesdays, while Thursdays are just History and Speaking. Katie drove April and I to school, while Robbie drove me home. Turns out Robbie and I both have the same math class. I better contract on math extremely hard if i struggled so bad in 101. Classes were from 9:30am to 4:45pm. I met Antonio for the first time, which is a friend that Robbie talks about often from having biologys' together. I got more minutes on my phone. Still not getting an actually plan for a while, because if I want a plan, I have to pay for my own phone bill. Right now it just cheaper to just get minutes. So Robbie chilled at the house till eleven while chowing down on pizza and bread-sticks. :) We played card games as I would beat his butt at mancala. He only has biology 211 and math 102 this semester.

No comments:

Post a Comment