Pages

Thursday, August 16, 2012

August 16, 2012 ["Life is not made up of how much a person has."]

Today was the second day of tech for me. I only had american history(same teacher as western civilization) and public speaking. Which meant that I got out of tech at 10:45am. Dad picked me up from school and we fetched a burger for Mom and my new "hipster" glasses from the eye doctor. I like them, but they look a bit nerdy, hispterry to me. A little bit out of my comfort zone. Slept, washed dishes and read the Bible. Since tech is now starting back as well as having a job, it will be hard to corporate five chapters of reading everyday into my daily routine as before. I now read a minimum of one chapter a day, but today wasn't busy so I read five. I may be lazy throughout the day and not what to read, but I will never regret reading the Bible. I always feel good afterwards.

No comments:

Post a Comment