Pages

Saturday, July 14, 2012

July 14, 2012 [Replanted Plants]

I read multiply chapters and pages of Harry Potter. I have about four more chapters left of Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone. I loaded the van to take to Mt. Croghen tomorrow. Mom is not going though because she finally got all of her teeth pulled at the dentist Friday and she has this huge bruise on the side of her mouth. So just Dad and me working tomorrow.  Let's see if I can put up with him and everybody else on my own. Every summer I replant the plants that we own and I finally replanted most of them. I took one group of plants that Mom had bought before and put them in bigger pots to themselves so they can grow more. In the picture they look wilted, but that from me not watering them in steaming hot day. Don't worry though, I had watered them before I took the picture and even displayed them on an old apple crate in the front yard. 


No comments:

Post a Comment