Pages

Sunday, July 22, 2012

July 22, 2012 [Walking]

I had stayed up till four this morning trying to backup my computer files. Fifteen disks and sixty-eight percent later, the backup cancels. I basically gave up on the though and am no longer going to sit for over eight hours trying to download my whole computer files.
Robbie and I walked six miles today at Byerly. We're legit thinking about making this a regular routine every Sunday evening. Even if we're busy throughout the week with no time to see each other, we still have Sunday. When he came over, he brought over the Harry Potter series for me to read in the future. 
So, I had read Matthews in the Bible today, but Robbie was talking to me about women not belonging in the pulpit, so I read 1 Timothy 12-15, which told the reason why. I have never been much for highlighting in books. Its kinda like I have this big respect for them and I don't like to cause "harm" to them, but today was the first day I had ever highlighted stuff in my Bible. I think of it as a "textbook for your life." I rather see someone with a beaten and battered Bible, then one that someone doesn't even use. The most worn books tell the best stories.

No comments:

Post a Comment