Pages

Sunday, July 15, 2012

July 15, 2012 [Flea Market]

Woke up at six to head to Mt. Croghen today. I love that place. Growing up there since I was nine and you tend to grow fond of the familiar faces and the atmosphere. The reason I love the Mt.Croghen flea market is how kind the people are, not matter how perverted they can get. There is always a reason to have a smile on your face around them. Looking at the kids and teenagers walking around, it it reminds me when I used to bring my friends there. It was like a new/old adventure every time. Being around people that long, kinda makes them like a second family. :) Mr. Ed wanted me to have a shirt, in which I didn't take one. I had got into a deep conversation with Ms. Pam, a new regular who took our selling spot. She was sympathic about it and a nice person to talk to. Anyways, I found this shirt Mr. Ed had and it reminded me of Robbie, to be honest; if you catch my drift.
I was home for about an hour when Robbie had called. We had made a plan to walk six miles at B Park. To be honest, it was a pretty good day. I attempted to do a few dips on the bars with the help pf Robbie. When we arrived home, we talked about a situation thingy ma jigy, that I really didn't want to talk about, but I knew that it would help if I did. Cooked veggie bean wraps for supper and had to wash dished afterwards, which is weird, because Mom never tells me to do that. I know how to wash dishes, but we have a dishwasher. Maybe she doesn't like me to use dishes and whatnots. I'm pretty much the only one that cooks in the house anymore.  Looking forward to walking some more miles next Sunday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment