Pages

Saturday, July 7, 2012

June 6, 2012 [Rice Necklace]

The third day at the beach, Robbie and I visited the flea market. Not being racist, but an Asian lady convinced me to buy a necklace in which it contained a piece of rice with mine and Robbie's names on it. I thought that it was so cute a creative. I had never seen that before. I don't think I would have bought the necklace if it wasn't for Robbie's name being there. He had commented that "we can't break up now, since you bought that." Upon walking around the market, in which it was inside, I had stumble upon a miniature bookstore packed with books. I tired so hard not to buy any. I just have a thing for books and I have plenty at home that I don't even read. I just love words, I guess.  
Upon gazing at the interesting items at the flea market, Robbie and I headed to Coastal Grand Mall. I walked into Dillard's after scanning the Dick's store.I tried on two summer dresses that were cute and my idea of the perfect little white dress. I didn't buy them because of the price. Robbie had commented and said that he liked my "girly side," because I seemed happier, but of course I have to drag him, in which I do not like. I like torturing him, but not in the shopping sense. Now, Robbie had told me to go into this store. It was pure enjoyment and torture for myself to walk into the Earth Bound Trading Company store. Everything in the store was buy one, get one free, on anything. I got two necklaces, but wanted to get more. I was trying to be good with my money, so yes I took pictures of the store. It was kinda like a world traveler's place. So this a Urban Outfitters has to be my favorite stores that I can think of. http://www.earthboundtrading.com/
After walking around some more, we drove back to Tanger Outlets, to buy a sazzy blue, button up shirt at the Eddie Bauer store. That was basically that there, ordered pizza at Papa John's, ate at the beach house, then hit up the pier and arcade later in the night. It was two before we got back to the house. Secretly, I've always wanted a arcade date. I thought it was cute, even with the hot, sticky and sweaty atmosphere. It was part of the mood and environment. We spend eight dollars total and won 229 tickets. We spent a while people watching on the pier and a few people were setting off leftover fireworks from the fourth. Making our way to the beach at night was an amazing experience. I stood staring out in awe as we started making our way back to the pier. Robbie and I laid out our towels and just sat there for about forty-five minutes. I truly enjoyed the moment, but I was being a wuss,  with sand digging into the sunburn and having an upset stomach, was not putting the moments in the best of moods. I felt sorry for him. I was so tired that I basically konked at as soon as I laid my head down. So yeah, I took off my shirt to relive myself some. I fell asleep in Robbie's arms on the couch. He woke me up for a little while to put clothes back on me, because his mother was in the same house. Then he waited until I felt asleep in his arms again to make his way to his thing. Today was pretty amazing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment