Pages

Saturday, July 7, 2012

July 5, 2012 [Hard Rock Cafe]

Second day at the beach. While Robbie's family went to the beach for a couple hours(because we were so badly sunburnt,) we visited the Bodies Revealed museum. I must admit, it was pretty freaking awesome. I was thinking throughout the walk, on how patient and smart the scientist had to be to revealed and expose the bodies like they were. I wasn't allowed to take any pictures, but the event was a good study review for Robbie and his biology test coming up. http://www.bodiesmyrtlebeach.com/
After walking Bodies Revealed and walking around some of the stores in Broadway, Robbie and I hit up Hard Rock Cafe. The atmosphere is amazing and I love the decorations. I was telling Robbie that I would love to have a room in my future house, called the "music room," just dedicated to instruments, records, pictures and any type of musical fancy. It maybe a long shot, but its a dream. I did order a burger, but since I'm a vegetarian, I ordered the veggie burger. First burger I've had in over two years, and the first veggie burger I've ever had. It was mouthwatering.  Afterwards, Robbie and I met up with his family at Tanger Outlets. For the first time ever, I walked into Forever Twenty One. I think Robbie was happy that I was actually trying on clothes, but at the same time annoyed that I was taking so long and the fact that he's a male. 

No comments:

Post a Comment